Duties and Responsibilities Include the following:
- Promptly respond to customer inquiries via chat, email, text or social media, making sure that the customer has the best experience possible
- Process orders for customers (via our in-house fulfillment system and Shopify)
- Assist customers navigating the online checkout process, our website or general technical issues.
- Provide detailed notes and documentation for each customer interaction.
- Take pride in customer satisfaction and quality reviews
- Be a self starter and make decisions independently on a case by case basis
- Take pride in productivity and an inbox at zero (most of the time ;))
- Maintain in-depth, detailed, current knowledge of all products, including warranty/returns/refunds policies and procedures.
- Process returns, warranties, exchanges, cancellations, chargebacks, AfterPay and other payment options, fulfillment issues, etc.
- Communicate with warehouse
Our Ideal Candidate should show the following characteristics to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Minimum of 1 year of Customer Support/Service experience or similar job
- Be customer obsessed and take care of their needs
- Ability to thrive on a high-energy team
- Stellar communication skills
- Dependable and willing to step up
- Hard-working and doesn’t need to be babysat (We trust you!)
- Superior computer and typing skills
- Schedule flexibility
- Google Suite Understanding (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Understanding of Shopify
- Loves to travel and have fun
- Proficient in: Shopify, Help Scout (or similar customer service technology), BackerKit
Why you’ll love working at Gravel
- You’ll learn how to launch a product on Kickstarter and Indiegogo
- We’re super flexible & easy to work with
- Lots of opportunity to take time off
- No work on Sundays
- Fun company culture
- Work from anywhere